We are THE community for M/M Ballbusters and bustees on the Internet!
Scaffies – for the 2020’s
The Scaffies community is not-for-profit, and relies exclusively on monthly recurring donations from community members to pay the bills to run this site. As a consequence, we do not need to grow, nor make money off ads – but we do afford to screen new members, make sure everyone complies with basic membership rules, and actively engages in the community.
We do not want any “lurkers & jerkers”. So, yes, we are a somewhat exclusive little club with several thousand active members, over 250,000 posted topics and replies in many forums on busting balls from light to extreme, members’ DIY and commercial toy reviews, over 230 special-interest and city & country groups all over the world to connect with other guys, and so far over 25 million page views (~250,000 each month) since Scaffies started — as the successor of Kramtoad, in August 2013 (think of it just like a strict door policy to a popular club). Scaffies offers a lot in its membership-driven ballbusting community, but we also ask for some effort from you to become a new community member. If this registration process is too much trouble for you, there are other places on the big interweb to offer you easier & quicker gratification …
As of January 5th, 2020, after a community vote, we set up Mandatory Monthly Membership Donations (“3MD“) of $5 per month (instead of the ‘pay-what-you-can-afford’ we had for the last six years. Now we have different membership plans, with special options for seniors, students, soldiers of E3 rank and under, guys from low-GDP countries, or those cut off from the international money flow in sanctioned countries).
Membership Requirements – the Five P‘s:
- Profile filled out completely & richly – immediately (!) after you sign up
- Profile Picture which individualizes you (face not required, just something unique)
- Proper Cover Picture which makes your profile more interesting to other community members (1300 by 225 pixels)
- Participation in the community (activities earn you “Busts” and “Cums” scores for the Scaffies Token Wallet, also reflecting our engagement)
- Payment – as of January 2020, we ask for a mandatory donation to help pay the bills.
We are checking for new members who want to actively engage, and not just “lurk” – in the past, we used to ask for a lengthy, 1,000-word-minimum essay to be written first, to demonstrate your genuine interest in M/M Ballbusting, and to demonstrate you have sufficient command of the English language to be able to participate in the community (we appreciate all other languages in the world, but realistically, English is the lowest common denominator working for the majority).
However, now we feel that with the financial commitment (even though it is small) we can relax the admissions, and let everyone register; either directly self-registering along with a payment, or following the procedure below. Either way, you will need to set up your profile properly, and fill out all required fields with care, set pictures, etc – you have to do so immediately, not eventually – and you have to abide by the 5 ‘P’ above. Your profile will be reviewed within a day of your registration. Donations are not buying you exception from these rules – we enforce them, and swiftly so.
REGISTER FOR THE SCAFFIES COMMUNITY
You have a choice: you can sign yourself up and pay [if you already know you want to join: skip to 3) ]
you can request a trial membership.
In both cases, the “Five P” rules above do apply to you.
- To start with a trial, write an essay about why and how much you are into M/M ballbusting, and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your desired permanent username
(minimum of 5 characters, only letters or numbers – it cannot be changed later!)
- The email address you want to use
(do not use any of these e-mail services: Microsoft Hotmail, Live.com or Outlook / AT&T/SBC / Earthlink — they block us, you will never hear anything back).
- Your desired permanent username
- We will create an account for you, and send you the credentials (system-generated e-mail) and instructions to make it easier for you (separate e-mail).
- You can log in with the information, and have to fill out your profile and set your profile picture immediately
(we strongly recommend to also set your 1300×225 pixel cover picture).
- Once you have everything filled out, we will review your profile.
- If you did it all okay, we grant you a week-long “NUX” membership, so you can start checking out the community. During this week you can see if this is worth a donation membership to you to keep Scaffies running; if so, you have a choice of membership plans to pick from.
You do not have to pay anything up front, not knowing what you are getting into
NOW GET STARTED, AND ENJOY THE PROCESS!
The Scaffies Administrative Council Kosh (“S.A.C.K.”)