We are THE (only) community for M/M Ballbusting !
Scaffies – for the 2020’s
Scaffies, the World’s Only M/M Ballbusting Community is not-for-profit, and relies exclusively on recurring donations from community members to pay the bills to run this site. As a consequence, we do not need to make money off ads, or other annoying activities – but we do afford to screen new members, make sure everyone complies with basic membership rules, and actively encourage everyone to engage in the community – and it is fun, plus you earn ScaffCoins with it, too.
We do not want any “lurkers & jerkers”. So, yes, we are a somewhat exclusive little club with over 500,000 posted topics and replies in many forums on busting balls, members’ DIY and toy reviews, over 250 special-interest and city & country groups all over the world to connect with other guys, and so far over 28 million page views since Scaffies started: as the successor of Kramtoad, in August 2013 (think of it just like a strict door policy to a popular club).
As of January 5th, 2020, after a community vote, we set up Mandatory Monthly Membership Donations (“3MD“) of $5 per month (instead of the ‘pay-what-you-can-afford’ we had for the first seven years). Now we have different membership donation plans.
Membership Requirements – the Five P‘s:
- Profile filled out completely & richly – immediately (!) after you sign up
- Profile Picture which individualizes you (face not required, just something unique)
- Proper Cover Picture which makes your profile more interesting to other community members (1300 by 225 pixels)
- Participation in the community (activities earn you ScaffCoins reflecting our engagement)
- Payment aka Donations – as of January 2020, we ask for a mandatory donation to help pay the bills.
We are checking for new members who want to actively engage, and not just “lurk” – in the past, we used to ask for a lengthy, 1,000-word-minimum essay to be written first, to demonstrate your genuine interest in M/M Ballbusting, and to demonstrate you have sufficient command of the English language to be able to participate in the community (we appreciate all other languages in the world, but realistically, English is the lowest common denominator working for the majority).
However, now we feel that with the financial commitment (even though it is very small) we can relax the admissions, and let everyone register. You will need to set up your profile properly, and fill out all required fields with care, set pictures, etc – you have to do so immediately, not eventually – and you have to abide by the 5 ‘P’ above. Your profile will be reviewed within a day of your registration. Donations are not buying you exception from these rules – we enforce them, and swiftly so, for the benefit of everyone to maintain quality.
REGISTER FOR THE SCAFFIES COMMUNITY
You can sign yourself up — the “Five P” rules above do apply to you.
- Do not use any of these e-mail services for your account: Microsoft Hotmail, Live.com or Outlook / AT&T / SBC / Earthlink — they regularly block us, you will likely not hear anything back
- You can log in with the information, and have to fill out your profile and set your profile picture immediately
(we strongly recommend to also set your 1300×225 pixel cover picture).
- Once you have everything filled out, you are in the community, and start to enjoy it.
- We will review your profile — if all is okay, you get a “Welcome to Scaffies” note from one of the volunteer admins.
The Scaffies Administrative Council Kosh (“S.A.C.K.”)