FOR EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE SCAFFIES COMMUNITY AFTER
JUNE 9TH, 2016 JUNE 15TH, 2017:
- You write an essay to show you are really into M/M BallBusting, want to participate in the community, and have sufficient knowledge of English to be able to participate (it should be several paragraphs and at least 25 lines long; see more below). Pick a (permanent) username of at least 5 characters, and include it. Sent it to admin [@] scaffies.nl (do not use an AT&T, Microsoft, or Earthlink email, see also below).
- If you pass, we set up an account with the desired permanent username, and send the credentials to you.
- Then you log in promptly, and fill in the complete profile, including a profile picture (it does not have to be your face — would be nice, though – just something to make you unique on the site – if in doubt, look at what others have set; no fake face pictures, though). We (strongly) recommend to use a desktop / notebook computer for this step, and not a “smart” phone / tablet – many of those devices do not support all necessary functions.
- There will be a final account review, so please make an effort to fill out your profile richly. If you pass this last step, enjoy the Scaffies community thereafter; if not, there is no second chance.
Why all this trouble?
We are not-for-profit, and rely exclusively on donations from community members to pay the bills to run this site. Nobody makes any money off it. As a consequence, we do not need to grow, nor make money off ads, nor have to sell “freemium” services – but we can afford to screen new members, make sure everyone complies with basic membership rules, and actively engages in the community. We do not want any “lurkers & jerkers”. So, yes, we are a somewhat exclusive little club (think of it just like a strict door policy to a popular club) – if this is too much trouble for you, there are surely many other places on the big interweb to offer you easier gratification :)
Note: if you had already written your essay, got the registration link, but did not bother to register while that was still possible: please contact the (volunteer) admins, so you can start with #2 above.
How to write your essay
explaining why you wish to join the Scaffies community:
The structural components of an essay: The body consists of a logically sequenced series of paragraphs that develop the essay topic.
Each paragraph contains: – One idea, which is introduced in the topic sentence.
1) something about you (description), your thoughts on, and approach to, m/m ballbusting
2) why and how you came to be into m/m ballbusting, your experiences, fantasies, and ideas
3) what you expect from the Scaffies community, and what you think you can and will contribute
(the effort is not wasted: you can later copy & paste some of this into your profile, where the same questions come again).
RESTRICTED EMAIL SERVICES:
If you are using an AT&T / SBC e-mail address, you may not receive emails from Scaffies (they keep blocking Scaffies off and on).
If you are using an Earthlink e-mail address, you will not receive any emails from Scaffies (they do block Scaffies).
If you are using a Hotmail / Live.com (Microsoft) e-mail address, you will not receive any emails from Scaffies (they do block Scaffies).
Solution: simply use a different email address – from a provider not enforcing their own moral standards on their users: GMail works great.
SO … if you send your essay from one of the above e-mail providers,
or send only a short email instead of your essay,
you are obviously not going to hear back!
Scaffies is an advertisement-free, “freemium”-model-free community,
and runs on Donations only to cover operating costs
– thus we are non-commercial and do not have a requirement to grow.
We do want to ensure a high quality of our member base and community,
which is meant only for all those who are truly enthusiastic about M/M ballbusting.
Scaffies is not “free” – we no not require any payments or fees,
but we do ask to please participate, engage, vote, reply to posts, etc
– and (later on) at least consider a voluntary donation when you love Scaffies.
The Scaffies Administrative Council Kosh (“S.A.C.K.”) .. now get to writing your essay and submitting it to us!