UPDATED 06 APR 2020 (Gift Memberships in the works)
“3MD” Membership Levels – make your choice below:
Pirate Level • NUX MadMax Level • IVAR THE BONER Viking Level • CALIGULA Roman Level
Please pick your “3MD” membership level below.
Scroll down all the way to make your choice.
One way or another you will need to chip in.
The Pirate level is an annual $10 expense to keep your Scaffies account.
It is basically the entrance level to having a Scaffies account.
- Contact Forms for Volunteer Admins, Newsdesk, and Dr Radgie
- the Content-, Forum– and Group– Overviews
- View Member Profiles
- You cannot make new Friends, and thus not see “Friends-Only” Gallery Albums
- Access to Private Messaging (so you can read and send private messages – none publicly)
- Forum “read-only” Access (no Groups)
- Use ‘Thumbs up/down’ and ‘Emojy’ votes and ‘Thank You’ (with name) features in the Forums (not in Groups)
- the Chat (one-on-one and groups: Main Chat – not Role Play Chat)
- My Badges
- My Scaffies Wallet
- Questions & Answers
- the Kramtoad-to-Scaffies Transition
- access to Scaffies Merchandise & Logo Gear
You can choose to upgrade (and later downgrade again, if you like) to any of the other levels.
P.S.: if you sign up for NUX below, you get to see the Pirate Report from which the icon picture comes (up-front bonus: if you click on the Pirate icon, you can see the entire picture of what happens to the balls of captured pirates at sea).
If you are a member who is a student, low-rank soldier (E-3 and below), low-pension senior, with no/low income, from a low-GDP country, please use the NUX “Special Considerations” plan below. Optionally, you can include a one-time-only donation on top of the monthly $5. Only use this if you are eligible for it – we have to trust your honesty. If you live in a country affected by financial sanctions thus without access to western-world credit cards, please contact the volunteer admins for a different solution – we do not want to lose you over sanctions! email@example.com
With this $5 per month plan, nothing changes for you from what you had previously from 2013 to 2019 (except for contributing a Starbucks-coffee-worth each month to the site).
You have access to all of what Pirates get, plus:
- Member Directory
- Member Galleries
- Member Search
- Member Profiles and Edit Functions (including your own profile)
- private, friends-only, and public Messaging – with MiniFriends and MiniThreads (in addition to the Chat system)
- Member Verification
- Member Challenges and Competitions (both online and IRL – such as in Germany or Texas)
- Member Picture & Video Galleries (including your own with currently 2 GigaBytes of space)
- Member Achievement Badges
- Membership Level Badge
- Group Picture & Video Galleries
- 225 Local Groups: 15 Major Cities and a local group for every single country on earth
- Special Interest Groups: Busters / Mutual / bustees – Extreme Stuff – even more Extreme Stuff
- Nut Whacking Army recruiting
- Scaffies Fight Club membership
- Church of Scaffies membership
- Leads to Professional $$ Busters
- Online Roly Play Club
- Web Cammers Club
- Token Currency – earn “Busts” and “Cums” for your Scaffies Wallet
- Ranking by “Busts” and “Cums”
- giving and getting Compliments
- Activity Stream across the entire community
- Make new Friends, and thus see their “Friends-Only” Gallery Albums
- Have Ballbusting Friends and making new ones: Friends-of-Friends
- all Forums and Groups with all the Topics & Replies
(except the private ones, such as HardCoreScaffies (HCS), Extreme HCS, IVAR, and CALIGULA)
- Forum Power Search
- ability to create New Topics
- Member Cloud Drive directory
- the Competitons
- the Video Sections
- the Polls
- the DIY and Commercial Toy Reviews – with links
- monthly SCAFFCON conferences hosted by Richard @rangy69
- all previous SCAFFCONs and their transcripts
- Richard’s SCAFFCON Blog and Blog History
- all SCAFFCON Media Rooms & Boards
- Dr Radgie’s Hooligan Ballbusting A.D.V.I.S.E.
(“fair affronted by fannybawz … nae keen on barkit wee minkers”)
- the current and past Change Log(s)
- the Editor Journal
- Kerrie’s Cock-Tails Recipes
- the “That Day at the Quarry“ Ballbusting Tutorial
- the “Böllöcks Adventures” Comic
- Gengoroh Tagame Artists’ Ballbusting and CBT Drawings
– plus many others like Jotta, Cavelo, etc
- Scaffies HQ Pictures(animated)
- Members’ Best Busts List
- Members’ Ballbusting Resolutions
- the ‘Hanky Code’ & S/M Hand Signals Guide
- Top 50 Members and Top 50 Reviews Summaries
- Meet The Admins – introduction of the sheriffs
- Scaffies Flashback History Tour
- the current Newspaper: THE SCAFFINGTON POST
(including the infamous Page 3: The Naked Balls)
- and the older papers THE EXPRESS and NEWS EXPRESS
Monthly, 6 Months, or 1 Year recurring donation memberships.
Unsure if you want to join the NUX membership? Ask us for a 2-week trial: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following membership types are only for those, who want to support Scaffies more – this is entirely optional. They are for the 10% of the members, who have supported Scaffies in the last six years at some level, and those who may wish to join this team of generous supporters. In return there a few select extras, and the pride badges which go with the commitment:
We have to define the levels somehow to make it work with the membership system, thus the various pricing options to accommodate all the various pledges.
The Viking level is basically what the special benefits were for all those 221 donors, who supported Scaffies financially in the first six years, and kept it going.
It has the same capabilites as ‘Nux’,
- plus the private Hard-Core Scaffies (HCS) and Extreme HCS groups – formerly known as rewards for the badged 221 Donors of the first six years
- plus exclusive access to the IVAR group
Monthly, 6 Months, or 1 Year recurring memberships.
The Roman level Power Member is a new role & level.
A few members want to go above and beyond just donating substantial cash to the community.
They want to engage on a much more intense level. You cannot express more how much you are into ballbusting than with a CALIGULA membership :)
- add status and generosity to the ‘Ivar The Boner’ level
- plus access to special features which we will also be implementing (“Caligula’s Balls Orgy” and more)
- plus all capacities of the IVAR level
- early “word” and access to new ‘stuff’ on Scaffies
- plus exclusive access to the CALIGULA group
- plus exclusive access to the Paying Membership Directory
Monthly, 6 Months, or 1 Year recurring memberships.
Existing & New Members: We are working on options for gift memberships.
please choose your level.
|CAPTURED PIRATE - $10 per Year - recurring with OneTimeOnly Donation option + fees||PIRATE 1 Year recurring until cancelled = $12.50||Select|
|NUX - MadMax Level - $5 per month - Yearly + fees||NUX 1 Year recurring until cancelled = $63.25||Select|
|NUX - MadMax Level - $7.50 per month - 6 Months + fees||NUX 6 Months recurring until cancelled = $47.50||Select|
|NUX - MadMax Level - $10 month-to-month - recurring + fees||NUX 1 Month recurring until cancelled = $11.25||Select|
|NUX - MadMax Level - $5 month-to-month "Special Considerations" (students, E1-E3 soldiers, low-income seniors, unemployed) - recurring with OneTimeOnly Donation option + fees||NUX "Special Considerations" - 1 Month recurring = $5.85||Select|
|IVAR THE BONER - Viking Level - $25 per month - Yearly + fees||IVAR 1 Year recurring until cancelled = $305.25||Select|
|IVAR THE BONER - Viking Level - $35 per month - 6 months + fees||IVAR 6 Months recurring until cancelled = $213.25||Select|
|IVAR THE BONER - Viking Level - $50 month-to-month + fees||IVAR 1 Month recurring until cancelled = $52.75||Select|
|CALIGULA - Roman Level - $50 per month - Yearly + fees||CALIGULA 1 Year recurring until cancelled = $605||Select|
|CALIGULA - Roman Level - $75 per month - 6 months + fees||CALIGULA 6 Months recurring until cancelled = $453.85||Select|
|CALIGULA - Roman Level - $100 month-to-month + fees||CALIGULA 1 Month recurring until cancelled = $103.80||Select|
You can pay with all major credit cards.
Stripe provides the embedded credit card field, which shows up here on the site. Scaffies does not (!) see the information you enter. You are only asked for the card information (which we also do not see! – of course) – no other personal info. The system handles the automatic credit to your membership level – we see nothing more than that. This is perfectly safe, millions of people use the service every day – Stripe is a major vendor in the arena. The membership service system used here is provided by PaidMembership Pro, which is used by over 80,000 other sites. It only asks you for the card information – and that works! This is the default, and it works automatically.
The memberships themselves only show up as “3MD“ (short for: Mandatory Monthly Member Donations) – we figured not everyone wants “Scaffies” to appear anywhere on their credit card statements.
This works all fully automatic, so the volunteer admins do net get involved at all, except for customer service in case there are questions.
Allow your card to be processed / charged in the USA. Many credit cards can be configured these days on your online banking to allow / disallow charges in a variety of countries (typically to prevent fraud in obscure countries, which do not use EMV chips, but only the magentic stripe on the back; when card data is stolen, crooks create new magnetic stripe cards, and use them in less-developed countries without EMV infrastructure; to prevent this kind of fraud, many card companies issuing EMV cards – such as in Europe – disallow those countries by default). If you are not in the US, then it may be turned off by default. If your card gets declined, please verify you allow charging in the USA. Our credit card processor Stripe runs operations in California, USA.
Gift cards (prepaid credit cards) can be used (one member at least did). Just make sure they are valid in the USA, where the charges are being processed (by Stripe).
As for Visa/MasterCard/AMEX etc, they can NOT trace payments back to Scaffies. The processor can, of course (Stripe), but Visa (or Mastercard, or Amex) only sees the “3MD” and that the charges were processed through Stripe, but not more than that. We intentionally set it up in a way which guarantees the most possible privacy. You will also notice the processor (Stripe) only asks for the credit card number, expiration date, and CVC along with a email – not your name, nor your address. We at Scaffies only see the last 4 digits of your credit card, and which card it is (Visa, MC, etc) – nothing else: only if the payment was successful or not; and all of that is done automatically by the membership system software we use.
P.S.: one member interested in a yearly Caligula membership asked how safe Stripe is. Here is my (@admin7) answer: