Pirate Level • NUX MadMax Level • IVAR THE BONER Viking Level • CALIGULA Roman Level
Please pick your “3MD” membership level below.
You have to pick at least the free PIRATE LEVEL plan to have any kind of access.
Scroll down all the way to make your choice.
The Pirate level is free.
It is basically the entrance level to having a Scaffies account, and do some very basic things.
You get for free:
- Contact Forms for admins, newsdesk, and Dr Radgie
- the content-, forum– and group– Overviews
- the Chat (one-on-one and groups)
- My Badges
- My Scaffies Wallet
- Questions & Answers
- the Kramtoad-to-Scaffies Transition
- access to Scaffies Merchandise & Logo Gear
- and some basics.
Everyone will initially be at the ‘Pirate’ level – and you can choose to upgrade (and later downgrade again, if you like) to any of the other levels.
P.S.: if you sign up for NUX below, you get to see the Pirate Report from which the icon picture comes (up-front bonus: if you click on the Pirate icon, you can see the entire picture of what happens to the balls of captured pirates at sea).
If you are a member who is a student, low-rank soldier (E-3 and below), low-pension senior, with no/low income, from a low-GDP country, please use the NUX “Special Considerations” plan below. Optionally, you can include a one-time-only donation on top of the monthly $5. Only use this if you are eligible for it – we have to trust your honesty. If you live in a country affected by financial sanctions thus without access to western-world credit cards, please contact the volunteer admins for a different solution – we do not want to lose you over sanctions! firstname.lastname@example.org
With this $5 per month plan, nothing changes for you from what you had previously from 2013 to 2019 (except for contributing a Starbucks-coffee-worth each month to the site).
You have access to all of what Pirates get, plus:
- Member Directory
- Member Galleries
- Member Search
- Member Profiles and Edit Functions (including your own profile)
- private, friends-only, and public Messaging – with MiniFriends and MiniThreads (in addition to the Chat system)
- Member Verification
- Member Challenges and Competitions (both online and IRL – such as in Germany or Texas)
- Member Picture & Video Galleries (including your own with currently 2 GigaBytes of space)
- Member Achievement Badges
- Membership Level Badge
- Group Picture & Video Galleries
- 225 Local Groups: 15 Major Cities and a local group for every single country on earth
- Special Interest Groups: Busters / Mutual / bustees – Extreme Stuff – even more Extreme Stuff
- Nut Whacking Army recruiting
- Scaffies Fight Club membership
- Church of Scaffies membership
- Leads to Professional $$ Busters
- Online Roly Play Club
- Web Cammers Club
- Token Currency – earn “Busts” and “Cums” for your Scaffies Wallet
- Ranking by “Busts” and “Cums”
- giving and getting Compliments
- Activity Stream across the entire community
- Ballbusting Friends and making new ones: Friends-of-Friends
- all Forums and Groups with all the Topics & Replies
(except the private ones, such as HardCoreScaffies (HCS), Extreme HCS, IVAR, and CALIGULA)
- Forum Power Search
- ability to create New Topics
- Member Cloud Drive directory
- the Competitons
- the Video Sections
- the Polls
- the DIY and Commercial Toy Reviews – with links
- monthly SCAFFCON conferences hosted by Richard @rangy69
- all previous SCAFFCONs and their transcripts
- Richard’s SCAFFCON Blog and Blog History
- all SCAFFCON Media Rooms & Boards
- Dr Radgie’s Hooligan Ballbusting A.D.V.I.S.E.
(“fair affronted by fannybawz … nae keen on barkit wee minkers”)
- the current and past Change Log(s)
- the Editor Journal
- Kerrie’s Cock-Tails Recipes
- the “That Day at the Quarry“ Ballbusting Tutorial
- the “Böllöcks Adventures” Comic
- Gengoroh Tagame Artists’ Ballbusting and CBT Drawings
– plus many others like Jotta, Cavelo, etc
- Scaffies HQ Pictures(animated)
- Members’ Best Busts List
- Members’ Ballbusting Resolutions
- the ‘Hanky Code’ & S/M Hand Signals Guide
- Top 50 Members and Top 50 Reviews Summaries
- Meet The Admins – introduction of the sheriffs
- Scaffies Flashback History Tour
- the current Newspaper: THE SCAFFINGTON POST
(including the infamous Page 3: The Naked Balls)
- and the older papers THE EXPRESS and NEWS EXPRESS
Monthly, 6 Months, or 1 Year recurring donation memberships.
Unsure if you want to join the NUX membership? Ask us for a 2-week trial: email@example.com
The following membership types are only for those, who want to support Scaffies more – this is entirely optional. They are for the 10% of the members, who have supported Scaffies in the last six years at some level, and those who may wish to join this team of generous supporters. In return there a few select extras, and the pride badges which go with the commitment:
We have to define the levels somehow to make it work with the membership system, thus the various pricing options to accommodate all the various pledges.
The Viking level is basically what the special benefits were for all those 221 donors, who supported Scaffies financially in the first six years, and kept it going.
It has the same capabilites as ‘Nux’,
- plus the private Hard-Core Scaffies (HCS) and Extreme HCS groups – formerly known as rewards for the badged 221 Donors of the first six years
- plus exclusive access to the IVAR group
Monthly, 6 Months, or 1 Year recurring memberships.
The Roman level Power Member is a new role & level.
A few members want to go above and beyond just donating substantial cash to the community.
They want to engage on a much more intense level. You cannot express more how much you are into ballbusting than with a CALIGULA membership :)
- add status and generosity to the ‘Ivar The Boner’ level
- plus access to special features which we will also be implementing (“Caligula’s Balls Orgy” and more)
- plus all capacities of the IVAR level
- early “word” and access to new ‘stuff’ on Scaffies
- plus exclusive access to the CALIGULA group
- plus exclusive access to the Paying Membership Directory
Monthly, 6 Months, or 1 Year recurring memberships.
Existing Members: please choose your level – you have to pick at least the free PIRATE LEVEL plan to have any kind of access.
New Members (from JAN 2020): dont’t just pay and create an account – we want to make sure you know all the rules first, and to make sure you like it all, before you subscribe to a donation membership plan! You do not need to pay up front, not knowing what you get into … please go to the Registration page.
|CAPTURED PIRATE - $10 per Year - recurring with OneTimeOnly Donation option + fees||PIRATE 1 Year recurring until cancelled = $12.50||Select|
|NUX - MadMax Level - $5 per month - Yearly + fees||NUX 1 Year recurring until cancelled = $63.25||Select|
|NUX - MadMax Level - $7.50 per month - 6 Months + fees||NUX 6 Months recurring until cancelled = $47.50||Select|
|NUX - MadMax Level - $10 month-to-month - recurring + fees||NUX 1 Month recurring until cancelled = $11.25||Select|
|SPARKIESHOCK - Artist Support Level - $185 per year + fees||SparkieShock 1 Year recurring until cancelled = $196.85||Select|
|SPARKIESHOCK - Artist Support Level - $95 per 6-months + fees||SparkieShock 6 Months recurring until cancelled = $99.85||Select|
|SPARKIESHOCK - Artist Support Level - $20 per month + fees||SparkieShock 1 Month recurring until cancelled = $22.75||Select|
|IVAR THE BONER - Viking Level - $25 per month - Yearly + fees||IVAR 1 Year recurring until cancelled = $305.25||Select|
|IVAR THE BONER - Viking Level - $35 per month - 6 months + fees||IVAR 6 Months recurring until cancelled = $213.25||Select|
|IVAR THE BONER - Viking Level - $50 month-to-month + fees||IVAR 1 Month recurring until cancelled = $52.75||Select|
|CALIGULA - Roman Level - $50 per month - Yearly + fees||CALIGULA 1 Year recurring until cancelled = $605||Select|
|CALIGULA - Roman Level - $75 per month - 6 months + fees||CALIGULA 6 Months recurring until cancelled = $453.85||Select|
|CALIGULA - Roman Level - $100 month-to-month + fees||CALIGULA 1 Month recurring until cancelled = $103.80||Select|
You can pay with all major credit cards.
Stripe provides the embedded credit card field, which shows up here on the site. Scaffies does not (!) see the information you enter. You are only asked for the card information (which we also do not see! – of course) – no other personal info. The system handles the automatic credit to your membership level – we see nothing more than that. This is perfectly safe, millions of people use the service every day – Stripe is a major vendor in the arena. The membership service system used here is provided by PaidMembership Pro, which is used by over 80,000 other sites. It only asks you for the card information – and that works! This is the default, and it works automatically.
The memberships themselves only show up as “3MD“ (short for: Mandatory Monthly Member Donations) – we figured not everyone wants “Scaffies” to appear anywhere.
This works all fully automatic, so the volunteer admins do net get involved at all, except for customer service in case there are questions.
P.S.: one member interested in a yearly Caligula membership asked how safe Stripe is. Here is my answer: